This show is sold out.
Contact VDF Management if you would like to be placed on a wait list.
*= Premier booth (Premier booth designation is assigned based on proximity to entrance and food & beverage stations.)
The floorplan is also included in the Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus.
|3M Animal Health
|Addison Biological Laboratory, Inc.
|Aesculight Surgical Lasers
||Merritt Veterinary Supplies, Inc.
||Microsurgery Instruments, Inc.
||902, 904, 906
||Foyer Booth 1
||Milk Bone Brushing Chews
||Foyer Booth 2
||Miltex, an Integra Company
|Bon Vet Animal Health
||MWI Veterinary Supply
|BQ Ergonomics, LLC
||Olympic Veterinary Corp
|Ceva Animal Health
||201, 203, 205
||Foyer Booth 3
|Cislak Mfg, Inc.
||PKB Animal Health
||Rose Micro Solutions
|Companion Therapy Laser by LiteCure
||Royal Canin USA, Inc.
||Scil Animal Care
|DBI America Corporation
||Shipps Dental & Specialty Products
||Skulls Unlimited International, Inc.
|Dental Focus, LLC
||Southern California Veterinary Dental Specialties
|Dentalaire Products Int'l
|Digital Doc, LLC
|Elite Science Vet
||Tartar Shield Pet Products
||Tooth to Tail
Veterinary Consultation Services/
Get U Social
|Henry Schein Animal Health
||Veterinary Dental Products
|Hill's Pet Nutrition
||Veterinary Products Laboratory
|Hot Dog Patient Warming
||Veterinary Transplant Services
||403, 405, 504
||Westport Medical, Inc.
Registrations received by June 30th will be assigned booth spaces on a point system. The point system has two goals:
1. To provide a more objective exhibit booth space assignment criterion other than "first come, first served." Space assignments will be based on the highest number of points obtained.
2. To recognize those exhibitors/sponsors who have supported the Veterinary Dental Forum over the past 13 years.
The points will be awarded as follows*:
1. Two points for each year exhibiting with a single exhibit booth space at the VDF.
2. Four points for each year exhibiting with multiple booth spaces at the VDF.
3. Four points for each year company was a Silver Crown sponsor, from 2000-2013.
4. Six points for each year company was a Gold Crown sponsor, from 2000-2013.
5. Eight points for each year company was a Platinum Crown sponsor, from 2000-2013.
6. Ten points for each year company was a Premier Crown sponsor, from 2000-2013.
*In order to allow for timely assignment of exhibitor booths, the points system will not apply to companies who submit registration forms after June 30, 2014. As of 2014, the Platinum Crown Level has been eliminated and new sponsorship levels assigned. Refer to the chart on page 9 for the updated sponsorship levels. Points assigned for each level will be adjusted to reflect this change with eight (8) being the most points awarded for sponsorship. This change will be reflected in the 2015 VDF exhibitor/sponsor prospectus.
Note: Exhibitors who dismantle their exhibit booths prior to the official closing of the Veterinary Dental Forum exhibit hall will lose five (5) points for the 2015 Veterinary Dental Forum booth assignment process.
Please refer to Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus for changes to this year's exhibit show.