THE EXHIBIT SHOW IS SOLD OUT.
Contact VDF management if you would like your company to be placed on a waiting list.
Complete presentation schedule (updated 9/10/15)
SERRA BALLROOM, MONTEREY CONFERENCE CENTER
|3M Animal Care
|Addison Biological Laboratory, Inc.
|Aesculight Surgical Lasers
||Miltex, an Integra Company
||MWI Animal Health
||Oncura Partners Diagnostics, LLC
||Patterson Veterinary Supply
|Cislak Mfg., Inc.
||Pet DNA Labs
||Peter Emily International Veterinary Dental Foundation (PEIVDF)
||Pet Health Solutions
|Companion Therapy Laser by LiteCure
||PKB Animal Health
|Dental Focus, LLC
||Rose Micro Solutions
|Dentalaire Products International
||Scil Animal Care Company
||Shipps Dental & Specialty Products
||Skulls Unlimited International, Inc.
|DuPuy Synthes Vet
||Summit Hill Laboratories
||Surgitel/General Scientific Corp
|Elite Science Vet
|Ellman, A Cynosure Company
||Tartar Shield Pet Products
||Ultima Dental Systems
||Ultralight Optics, Inc.
|Henry Schein Animal Health
||Veterinary Dental Specialties & Oral Surgery
|Hot Dog Patient Warming
||Veterinary Products Laboratories
||Veterinary Transplant Services
|MAI Animal Health
||Westport Medical, Inc.
VDF Exhibitor Points System
Registrations received by June 30th will be assigned booth spaces on a point system. The point system has two goals:
1. To provide a more objective exhibit booth space assignment criterion other than "first come, first served." Space assignments will be based on the highest number of points obtained.
2. To recognize those exhibitors/sponsors who have supported the Veterinary Dental Forum over the past 14 years.
The points will be awarded as follows*:
1. Two points for each year exhibiting with a single exhibit booth space at the VDF.
2. Four points for each year exhibiting with multiple booth spaces at the VDF.
3. Four points for each year company was a Silver Crown sponsor, from 2000-2014.
4. Six points for each year company was a Gold Crown sponsor, from 2000-2014.
5. Eight points for each year company was a Premier Crown sponsor, from 2000-2014.
*In order to allow for timely assignment of exhibitor booths, the points system will not apply to companies who submit registration forms after June 30th. The Platinum Crown Level was eliminated and new sponsorship levels assigned. Refer to the chart on page nine for the updated sponsorship levels. Points assigned for each level have been adjusted to reflect this change with eight (8) being the most points awarded for sponsorship. All points accrued under the previous points system have been retained.
Note: Exhibitors who dismantle their exhibit booths prior to the official closing of the Veterinary Dental Forum exhibit hall will lose five (5) points toward the next Veterinary Dental Forum booth assignment process.