Featured breakout session categories
All presentations and labs will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis and Minneapolis Conference Center.
Select the links below for presentation descriptions.
Complete presentations schedule (updated 5/10/16)
• Fundamentals Series for a Strong Foundation - Comprehensive lectures comprised of underlying concepts and information crucial to understanding veterinary dentistry
• Intermediate Level Presentations - Cutting edge lectures on specific topics to build on your dental knowledge
• Advanced Sessions - Advanced lectures and discussions to stimulate and challenge the established veterinary dentist
• Brief Clinical Reports - Short presentations of clinical cases, such as unusual cases, new uses for materials or instruments, new materials, and new techniques relevant to veterinary dentistry, oral surgery, and oral medicine. Appropriate follow-up required.
• Original Clinical Research - Recently completed clinical research on topics relevant to veterinary dentistry
• Equine Lecture Series
• Exotics/Zoo/Wildlife Lecture Series
• Marketing & Management
• Technician Series
• Poster Session - Graphic presentation of an author’s research. See information above regarding poster competition.
Thank you 2015 VDF Sponsors!